Day 01- Delhi Arrival & Transfers to Agra via Mathura (4-6 hours’ via Mathura)
Arrival at Delhi- Pickup from Airport/ Railway Station and transfer to Agra- on the way visiting Mathura.
At Mathura visit:
- Dwarkadhish Temple
- Shri Krishna Janmabhumi Temple
Further proceed to Agra for night halt.
Day 02- Agra local site seeing
Head to the Taj Mahal before 7am when the gates open for the day. This glorious monument is at its best under the early morning sun. It is the best time to click pictures as not only is the light wonderful but it’s relatively less crowded too.
There after,visit the sprawling Agra Fort and explore its vast grounds.
If you are done with these places by 2 pm, then you can proceed towards Fatehpur Sikri and return to Agra for night halt or do Fatehpur Sikri the next day –early morning.
Day 03: Agra to – Amritsar (12 hours’Drive)
If Fatehpur Sikri is due, after an early breakfast head to Fatehpur Sikri by7:30am , the first planned city of the Mughals and also the first one designedin Mughal architecture, an amalgamation of Indian architecture, Persian and Islamic architecture. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986.
Further proceed towards Amritsar by 11 am .
Arrive,at Amritsar by 9 pm. Take rest and overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Amritsar Local (4-6 hours’ drive)
After breakfast- go for a full day site seeing program at Amritsar.
Visit GoldenTemple, Jallian Wala Bagh and in the evening go to see the iconic Gate closing ceremony March at Bagah Border.
Day 05: Amritsar to Manali (10-12 hours)
After Breakfast, proceed early towards Manali.
Checkin at Manali and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06: Manali Local Site Seeing and towards Rohtang Pass (Till the snow line)
ROHTANG TOP & SOLANG VALLEY EXCURSION (Subject to weather and administrative permission)
After breakfast-head straight towards Rohtang Pass (up-to the point permitted). Site seeing places enroute’
- Solang Valley: Even called “Snow Point”, this place is known for the 3, 00 m ski lift. Apart from that, this picturesque spot offers splendid sights of snow-capped mountains and glaciers.
- Rahala Waterfalls: Positioned at 2, 501 m altitude, this beautiful waterfall is situated at an approximate distance of 16 km from the city of Manali.
- Gulaba (Optional- Road Condition)
Return to town andvisit the local market.
Places to visit:
- Vaist Temple (This is a small village, which is just 3 km away from Manali. This village is famous for being the location of some old rock cut temples as well as the natural water springs. )
- Hadimba Temple (Devoted to Hidimba Devi of the Mahabharata. This is an age old cave temple. A big rock coming out of the basement of that temple is worshiped as the deity.)
- Monastery (The city monastery or Gumpa)
- OLD Manali (for leisure walk and shopping)
Day 07: Manali to Shimla(Overnight at Shimla)
Depart for Shimla after breakfast. Enjoy the drive along the apple orchards and pine forests to arrive at Shimla by evening.
Check into the hotel and relax for the day.
Day 8: Shimla local siteseeing
Todaywe devote our day for site seeing around Shimla.
Places to see (Within Shimla):
- Jhaku Devi Temple – A Hanuman Temple built in 2010 on one of the highest neighboring peaks in Shimla. This place has exciting drive way and takes you a top the hill from where you can see the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayan ranges and overlook the city from the height.
- Institute of Advanced Studies: British Viceroy’s residence and official working place of during the British Era. This Building is of Historic Symbol where almost every Leaders have visited. A fine example of engineering and posh British Colonial Era. The Building has been converted into the only institute in India available for Advanced Studies and research and houses the largest Library in the country.
- Tara Devi Temple: Another Fine Temple with stunning view and amazing location.
- Vaishno Temple: On the same location at Tara Devi Temple- almost 200 meters away.
- Late evening, you may take a stroll or walk up to Mall Road on your own at leisure.
Overnight rest at the Hotel in Shimla.
Day 09- Shimla to Delhi
After Breakfast, you may check out of the hotel and cover if any place has been missed in Shimla as per itinerary and depart for Delhi.
Check in Delhi by evening and take rest.
Day 10: Delhi local siteseeing
Places to see- From 9am to 6pm. 1 Day site seeing & you may be able to see:
- AksharDham Temple
- Red Fort
- Birla Mandir
- Qutab Minar
- Lotus Temple
- India Gate
- Chattarpur Temple & many more… (Above points 1-6 are most important)
Day 11: Airport/ Railway Station Drop
After Breakfast, check out and depart to your respective destination.
Trip concludes *********