Check into the hotellocated opposite to the main attraction – Keolodeo National Park
Relax and Post Lunch-You may take a stroll down or drop at the sanctuary gate.
Bharatpur Sanctuaryhouses the largest variety of Migratory Birds and is a Bird’s paradise, not toforget the sights of Sambar and deer hopping along at distances.
The joy of coveringthe sanctuary is by simply hiring a bicycle a tricycle. The rickshaw pullerscan share their knowledge as a guide too.
Visiting thesanctuary takes about two to three hours and the ambience and atmosphere of thepark is different in the evening and early in the morning.
Return to your hotelfor dinner and overnight rest.
A revisit to thesanctuary may be advisable for bird lovers because the different activities ofthe birds when they leave their nest in search of food and return to feed theiryoung ones are sights many cherish.
Another 4 to 5 hoursof drive and you reach Delhi.
Bharatpur is at close proximity and within 4-5 hours of drive
Costing stands still for Minimum Group size of 41 Person travelling together in the same vehicle. (Bus has a Seating Capacity of 41 person but extra 2-3 person can accommodate in Cabin)
Lunch on Last day can be arranged at the hotel at an additional cost of Rs 400/- per person.
· Delhito Bharatpur and Return Transfers in AC Deluxe Bus with Pickup & Drop atOffice/ Common point
· Alltaxes, toll, parking and Driver reward.
· Accommodationon Quadruple/Triple sharing basis in a Deluxe 3* property. (3-4 person/Room)
· 1cycle of BF, Lunch & Dinner with complimentary welcome drinks and MorningTea.
· Complimentaryuse of Swimming Pool (with proper swim wear)
· Anythingnot mentioned in “General Inclusions”
· Porter,Laundry, skiing, horse riding etc.
· Beverages& alcohol or any other item not specified in the section above.