· 03 Nights at Mussorie
· 1 Day Dhanaulti and Kepty Waterfall Site seeing
· 1 Day Mussorie Local site seeing
· Includes Bed Tea, Buffet Breakfast & Dinner.
· All transfersfrom Delhi & Return
DAY WISE ITINERARY:
PICKUP FORM RESIDENCE AND DRIVE UP TO MUSSORIE | TRANSFER TO HOTEL | OVERNIGHT STAY
Board your cab early morning & transfer to the hotel inMussorie. Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure or youcan take a stroll down the Mall road and shop.
Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel
BREAKFAST & LOCAL SITE SEEING TO DHANAULTI | SIGHTSEEING & SHOPPING |DRIVE BACK TO HOTEL | OVERNIGHT STAY
After having breakfast, you will be taken for an excursion trip to Dhanaulti area.
Further proceed for an exclusive excursion trip to Kempty Falls.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay & Dinner.
BREAKFAST | SHORT SIGHTSEEING TOUR | OVERNIGHT STAY AT HOTEL
After Breakfast you will be taken for short sightseeing tour that will include visit to popular attractions of Mussoorie like, Gun Hill,Landour Bazaar, Lal Tibba and Sister Bazaar.
Dinner & Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
BREAKFAST AT MUSSOORIE | DRIVE TO DELHI | TOUR ENDS
Have leisurely breakfast and depart for Delhi to board flight back home.
· All taxes, toll, parking and Driver reward.
· Accommodation on Double Sharing basis in 3 Star Hotel.
· All transfers and site seeing as per the Itinerary available from Delhi
· Daily Breakfast & Dinner
· Complimentary Bed tea.
· Anything not mentioned in “General Inclusions”
· Porter, Laundry, skiing, horse riding etc.
· Beverages & alcohol or any other item not specified in the section above.
· Guide & Entry fee during sightseeing, Camel/Horse/Elephant/boat ride.
· Tickets to any events or shows
Kempty Fall – 14 kms from Mussoorie,most fascinating water fall in the valley.
7 Kms. from Mussoorieon Mussoorie-Dehradun Road near Bhatta Village.
6 Kms onMussoorie-Dehradun road having a facility of pedaled boats. It offers anenchanting view of Doon Valley and nearby villages.
6 kms. From Mussoorie.An ancient temple dedicated to Snake God Lord Shiva and is situated on CartMackenjee road.
A perfect holiday destination with a new Eco Park which you will surely enjoy. It’s an actual hill forest village environment with Himalayan breeze and is a delightful place to spend a day.
It is the highest point of Mussoorie. Magnificent view of snow covered Gangotri, Kedarnath, Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi and Sri Kanta peaks.
This spot as it may be called a table top may be reached through a Rope way ride or a 20-minute trudge up a bridle path
This is a 3 kms tr etch, enjoyable for walking and horse riding. One can get a spectacular view of the sunset in the Himalayas from here.
The mall is the main shopping area in Mussoorie. The mall road connects the two bazaars, the Kulri Bazaar and the Library Bazaar. It is the heart of the town.