· 01 Night at Madurai, 1 Night at Rameshwaram & 2 Nights at Kanyakumari
· All Transportations in AC and dedicated Chauffer
· All Driver BATA and Transportation Expenses (Toll, Parking Etc.)
· Hotel Stays in 3 Star Properties
· Meal Plan CP
Day 01: Arrival at Madurai Airport & Transfer to the Hotel- Local Site Seeing
Pick up from Madurai Airport by 11:00 AM and Transfers to Hotel.
After freshening up, you may proceed to visit Meenakshi Amman Temple and Koodal Azhagar Temple and return to Hotel by late evening. If time permits, you may cover the places for Day 2 in Madurai.
Overnight rest at the Hotel.
After morning breakfast-you may proceed to visit the following places depending upon your timing- Tirumalai Nayak Palace, Alagar koil Temple, Pazhamudir Cholai,Thiruparan kundram Temple, Mariamman Teppakulam and thereafter prepare to move towards Rameshwaram by 1 PM.
(Please note- some of the places will have to be skipped because of time limitations)
You will reach Rameshwaram late evening/towards night if you depart from Madurai by 1 PM.
On reaching atRameshwaram hotel- Check in and relax for the day. ___________________________________________________________________
Early morning at about 4 am you can proceed to visit the RameshwaramTemple. There after return to Hotel for Breakfast and then check out. (If time permits you may visit Dhanushkodi-Our Vehicle will take you up to 13 kms from Rameshwaram beyond this you will have to hire a local jeep to further take you to the end point- no other vehicles are permitted beyond this point- it’s a total 4 hours affair- because of time limitation, we are leaving it on your choice).
You are advised to leave Rameshwaram Town by 11 am for a long Drive to Kanyakumari.
On the way, visit Thirupullani temple if you are on schedule.
You are expected to Reach Kanyakumari after 6-7 hours of Drive.
Check in and relax for the day.
Early Morning you may proceed to see the famous Sunrise of Kanyakumari at the Sunrise Point.
During the day you can visit the Famous Kanyakumari Temple which is the bottom most point on the Indian Peninsular at a walking distance from the Sunrise Point and thereafter ride the jetty to visit the Swami Vivekananda Rock Temple and Statue of The Poet Thiruvalluvar locatedad jacent to each other. There after you can proceed to visit the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial.
Later enjoy the Sunset and night stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast, you may proceed towards Trivandrum on the way visiting Suchindram.
There is a museum further called Padmanabhapuram Palace (Timings: Tuesday to Sunday 9 AM To 4.30 PM)-you may detour if it interests you or if you have time- it’s not related to devotion but a museum).
On arrival at Trivandrum, proceed to visit The Padmanabhaswamy temple.
03.30 am to 04.45 am (Nirmalya Darshanam)
06.30 am to 07.00 am
08.30 am to 10.00 am
10.30 am to 11.10 am
11.45 am to 12.00 Noon
05.00 pm to 06.15 pm
06.45 pm to 07.20 pm
Plan your visit to Temple in accordance to your Airport timing.
· All taxes, toll, parking and Driver reward.
· Accommodation on Double Sharing basis in 3 Star Hotel.
· Transfers and site seeing as per the itinerary
· Daily Breakfast.
· Anything not mentioned in “General Inclusions”
· Porter, Laundry, skiing, horse riding etc.
· Beverages & alcohol or any other item not specified in the section above.
· Guide & Entry fee during sightseeing,Camel/Horse/Elephant/boat ride.
· Tickets to any events or shows
· Meals will be Vegetarian at some of the hotels
· All inland transportation By Pvt vehicle which will be exclusive for your services. (Taxi is not at disposal and to be used as per the itinerary).
A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. All guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel. (Pan Card is not an ID/Residence Proof)
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in.
It’s a normal practice for Taxi Operators to end their services by 7:30 pm. If possible, kindly free the taxi by 7 pm or prepare return so that the taxi can be freed by this time. This is to ensure enough rest to the driver.
· Kindly adhere to the hotel check in/check out timing. Exceptions may be granted on the status of hotel availability as per their feasibility.
· Please co-operate with the driver/chauffer as he is the best person to suggest you the time to start and reach a destination. Going by his timing, will make your travel easier and convenient.
· Temples in South have strict “Dress Code” applicable to both men and women: Men should be bare waist-up and women should be traditionally dressed to enter the temple premises. Only unstitched attires are permitted-hence you are advised to carry your own Dhotis (men) or Sarees (women).Devotees are not allowed to carry anything inside the temple except wallets.
60% of the Payment to be made for confirmation in favor of”Glorytrip”.
Remaining to be paid 10 days before the departure.
50% of the total amount charged if cancelled anytime 2 Weeks prior the trip.
75% of the total amount charged if cancelled 7 days prior the trip.