The Corbett Tiger Reserve is the best place to catch some of the best views of the magnificent predator. Summer is the best time to watch them when they flock to the water edges. Other than tigers, different species of deer can be seen in the reserve. The Sloth Bear, Himalayan Black Bear, Jackal, Indian Grey Mongoose, Common Otter, Porcupine, are the other wildlife species found in the park. An interesting way to explore the grasslands would be on the elephant, with the mahout (elephant rider) helping you explore the park to the fullest. Other than animals, there are over 580 species of birds and various reptiles, including the long-nosed crocodile, and a few species of turtles and tortoises. The Indian python and viper, along with the king cobra can also be spotted in the park. If you are looking to explore the park more conveniently, hire a jeep from Ramnagar. Get the services of a tour guide, who is adept at recognizing warning notes from other animals and knowing the habits of animals. You must merge as much as you can with the natural surroundings. This would include wearing earthy tones, avoiding strong perfumes, keeping noise to the minimum and disposing trash properly. Remember to carry your binoculars for that closer look!
- Pick up by 3am from a common point. (Office).
- Reach Corbett by 8am. After Breakfast and refreshments head for Elephant Safari (Optional)
- Elephant Safari- Inside Reserve Forest. Apx 12 Km from the resort. Timing (7-9)/ (9-11)
Max No of person, 4 per elephant. Usually a 2 hour ride. Post Elephant Safari return to the resort and check in to the rooms. Relax and post lunch- head for a guided forest and riverside tour.
You may chose to go for Jeep Safari either post Lunch or next day early morning. (1 Jeep for 1-6 [person.)
Indulge in any of the features for relaxation during your stay. Dinner at night and Overnight Stay at the Resort
Facilities during the stay at resort:
- Well-appointed AC luxury huts (Accommodation on triple sharing basis)
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner per person during the stay at Resort
- Guided Jungle Trek & river visit (Post Lunch or in the evening) OR Evening live guitarist
- Evening bonfire
- Evening wildlife movie show (once during the stay)
- Complimentary use of swimming pool
- Outdoor & Indoor Games like Volleyball, Soft Ball Cricket ,Table Tennis, Chess , Carrom etc.
Next Morning:head for Jeep Safari if not done on the previous day and post which ride back home after breakfast.
7-8 hours of Drive back to Delhi.
Tour Terminates by 9PM with a drop at the pickup point or Akshardham Metro Station.