Arrival At Leh
You will be received and greeted by our representative cum Chauffer:
Reach Leh and Check in at the hotel. Take rest to acclimatize.
By Noon, proceed for Local sightseeing of the town and Shanti Stupa, Leh City Palace and City Monastery.
Further proceed for Shey Palace and Thiksey Monastery (If manageable on the same day- else you can see these on your return trip from Pangong Lake).
Dinner and Overnight stay at the Hotel.
It is very essential and worth staying to keep you comfortable. Not many spend sufficient time at Leh and usually cut short their stay at Leh, thereby being vulnerable to what we call “AMS”- Altitude Mountain Sickness.
Magnetic Zanskar Site Seeing
Today after breakfast we proceed for the sightseeing of 1000 year old Alchi monastery the only Gompa in Ladakh region on flat ground.
Thereafter proceed to the Liker Monastery to visit the splendid three storeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here youll be awestruck with the sight of the massive Buddha statues.
See the Indus & Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity).
Return by evening to Leh. You can spend your evening at the local market and take rest.
Leh to Pangyong Lake (Further Up-to Spagmik) to Leh – 175*2 kms
Leave after breakfast for full day excursion to Pangong Lake (Pangong Tso).
Start early morning for Pangyong Lake. A drive of 175 Kms. You will be passing through mysterious roads leading you through Changla- Third highest motor-able pass of the world where you can see the formidable temple of Lord Shiva locally referred to as Changla Baba.
Visit the world famous Pangong Lake(we take you 5 kms further to a village called Spagmik- to the place where the 3 Iditos Film’s shooting was done- commonly referred as 3 Idiots point. The most fascinating view of the lake is on the way to Spagmik).
Try to Reach before noon to enjoy the fascinating colors of the Lake, Between 6am to 12pm the lake is at its best. The color of the lake and surrounding mountains change as the sun progresses overhead.
Enjoy your moment at the Lake and capture fascinating moments in your camera.
Drive back to Leh and on your way visit the Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace (If not visited earlier or if either of these were skipped).
Evening at Leisure.
Dinner and overnight at the Hotel. Get enough rest for the excitement on the following day since, you will be taking on to the highest motor able road of the world- Khardung-la.
Leh- Khardung la Nubra Valley- Diskit- Hunder – Leh 125*2 kms
Early morning prepare to leave for Hunder via Khardungla- The highest Motor-able pass of the World.
Further – Visit one of the largest statues of Lord Buddha in Ladakh at Diskit.
Enjoy Camel Safari on Double humped Camel on the Sand Dunes of Hunder Desert. The drive back to Leh.
With another stopover at Khardung-la and enjoying the most fascinating views that you will see along the way.
Overnight stay at Leh. Evening is free for Leisure and shopping.
Next day, you will be checking out and flying to Srinagar.
You may take a nostalgic tour of the city if you wish to in the evening.
Leh to Srinagar
Prepare for departure according to your flight timing.
You will be given a drop at the Leh Airport.
Same Day Arrive Srinagar:
On arrival at Srinagar- transfer to your hotel/ Houseboat. Rest/ Refresh and then proceed for Shikara ride at Dal lake. Visit Char Chinar. Floating vegetable gardens and see some handicraft demonstration. Evening free for shopping. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel/houseboat.
Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel/houseboat.
Srinagar Site Seeing & Transfer to Pahalgham/Chandanwari
After breakfast- proceed for Site seeing at Srinagar- Visit:
Sankracharya Temple – Overlooking the City and Dal Lake.
Visit to The King’s Palace
Pratap Singh Musuem Open from: 10.00 am-5.00 pm (Wednesday closed)
Famous Gardens of Srinagar- Tulip Garden, Shalimar and Nishat Garden.
Then transfer to Pahalgham/ Balthal.
Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel.
Distance: 16 kms by Road +trek*13 kms
Leave Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) drive for Chandanwari. Pahalgam is the best base for most of the treks. Chandanwari (2896 Mts.) is a small shut off vale, at the junction of Sheshnag stream and the stream for Astanmarg.
On arrival to Chandanwari, trek to Sheshnag which is about 13 kms (3576 Mts.). The trial climbs the Pissu Ghati and then climbs gradually to the Sheshnag Lake. Sheshnag is one of the windiest places in this valley. .
Dinner and overnight stay in tents at Sheshnag (On your own).
Distance: Trek*17kms +DARSHAN OF HOLY CAVE+trek*6kms
Trek Time (Appx.): 11-12hrs
Start trek from Sheshnag to Panchtarni (3657 Mts.) The walk is through Mahagunas Pass (3200 Mts), and then a gradual walk to Panchtarni.
Further trek Panchtarni to Amarnath cave. Amarnath is only 6 kms away from Panchtarni. Have a dip in the ice-cold water of Amarnath Stream, which flows, outside the cave. Inside the cave there is scenery of calm tranquility of white and glistering three massive Lingmas stand erect symbol of Lord Shiva, Parvathi and Ganesh. Later trek back towards Panchtarni. Dinner and overnight stay in Panchtarni.
Distance: 16 kms+trek*24 kms
Trek Time (App.): 10-12hrs
Trek down to Chandanwari. On arrival in Chandanwari, drive to Srinagar/Pahalgham. Transfer to Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in at the hotel.
Post breakfast, transfers to Katra.
Arrival and then you may relax for the day. Obtain permit/slips /passes for the Shrine Visit.
Visit the Shrine and Rest.
Today we devote our day to Shrine visit and rest for the day.
Katra – Jammu- Delhi
Transfers from Katra to Jammu Airport.
Arrival at Delhi Airport- Transfers to Hotel In Delhi
Dinner and Overnight at the Hotel
Tour Ends with a Drop at the Delhi Airport at the scheduled time.
· Accommodation on Twin Sharing MAP Basis (Accommodation+ Breakfast + Dinner)
· All inland transportation which will be exclusive for your services. (Taxi not · at disposal-and are to be used as per itinerary).
· Toll taxes & Parking fee, Driver Reward.
· Any meals other than those mentioned above.
· Any portage at airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges, Camera fee and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Guide & Entry fee during sightseeing, Horse ride, Portages, Laundry, Food, Tips and Liquor expenses, local transportation or market visit etc.
· Any other items not specified in the section “Cost includes”.
· Expenses and night stays on your Shrine Visit to Amaranth. That would depend upon your trekking and walking capability as group and is suitable to halt as per your Groups physical ability.
· A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. All guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
· No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused · items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in.
· It’s a normal practice in Leh for Taxi Operators to end their services by 7 pm. · If possible, kindly free the taxi by 7 pm or prepare return so that the taxi can be freed by this time. This is to ensure enough rest to the driver.
· Exclusive transportation- Vehicle stops and moves as per your consent and convenience.Keeps you in control
· Direct contact person of your tour operator- Suppose, there are any concerns, we arereachable directly and your concerns will be addressed directly.
· Nohidden charges- Cost includes everything mentioned, even taxes.
· Flexibility to move timing accordingly- you can co-ordinate with the taxi driver for pickup-drop according to your consent and as per his suggestion, Makes it a lot easier makes your experiences of travelling better.
· Personalized services even at your hotel-that is for you to observe when you check in.
· Deeper penetration of the vehicle up to Spagmik (when you visit Pangong Lake)- almost 5 kms more and to more serene place than most of the other packages offer.
· Extensions of our Hospitality which we have experienced on self- travelled experiences and consistent guests feed backs.