· 03 Nights at Manali & 2 Nighs at Shimla
· Entire Transportation for the package in Swift Dezire / Indigo exclusively for the guests
· All transfers within city in Manali and Shimla
· 1 Day Kullu Valley Site seeing up to Kasol and Manikaran
· 1 Day Manali City site seeing
· 1 Day Solang Valley Site seeing-if permitted up to Gulaba
· 2 Day Shimla local site seeing.
· Includes Bed Tea, Buffet Breakfast & Dinner.
· Honeymoon Inclusions as per the hotels preferred
· One Night can be extended at the serene and calm environment of Kasol
· Vaist Temple (This is a small village, which is just 3 km away from Manali. This village is famous for being the location of some old rock cut temples as well as the natural water springs. )
· Hadimba Temple (Devoted to Hidimbi Devi of the Mahabharata. This is an age old cave temple. A big rock coming out of the basement of that templeis worshiped as the deity.)
· Monastery (The city monastery or Gumpa)
· Manali-Solang Valley-Kullu
· Places to see (On your way to Solang Valley:
· Solang Valley: Even called “Snow Point”, this place is known for the 3, 00 m ski lift. Apart from that, this picturesque spot offers splendid sights of snow-capped mountains and glaciers.
· Rahala Waterfalls: Positioned at 2, 501 m altitude, this beautiful waterfall is situated at an approximate distance of 16 km from the city of Manali.
· Gulaba (Optional- Road Condition)
· Jakku Devi Temple – A Hanuman Temple built in 2010 on one of the highest neighboring peaks in Shimla. This place has exciting drive way and takes you atop the hill from where you can see the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayan ranges and overlook the city from the height.
· Institute of Advanced Studies: British Viceroy’s residence andofficial working place of during the British Era. This Building is of Historic Symbol where almost every Leaders have visited. A fine example of engineering and posh British Colonial Era. The Building has been converted into the only institute in India available for Advanced Studies and research and houses the largest Library in the country.
· Tara Devi Temple: Another Fine Temple with stunning view and amazing location.
· Vaishno Temple: On the same location at Tara Devi Temple- almost 200 meters away.
Pickup and Transfers to Manali towards late night/ Overnight Drive (Approximately 8hours should get us at Manali)
Today we receive you at Railway Station / Airport/ Your Doorstep and transfer to Manali.
Overnight drive (7-9Hours of Drive) will get us to Manali.
On reaching Manali, you can check into the hotel and relax for the day.
Sip over a cup of chai and enjoy the beautiful ambience and view from the hotel.
Late afternoon you can go for Local Site seeing of Manali or in the evening you may take a stroll or walk up to Mall Road.
Dinner will be served and overnight rest at the Hotel in Manali.
After breakfast, board your cab to Explore Solang Valley!
Solang Valley – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best; you have next 4/6 hours to enjoy this snowy haven.
Manali Site seeing (on return from Solang Valley)
After Breakfast, Checkout from your hotel by Noon.
Drive up to Kasol (apx 95 kms). Visit Manikaran on the same day or the next day(apx 3km ahead)
.Raghunath Ji Temple -1km from Kullu
.Vaishno Devi Temple -4km from Kullu
.Bijli Mahadev Temple -10km from Kullu town
.Manikaran Gurudwara and Kasol
Check out from your hotel after breakfast as per your boarding time.
Arrival at Shimla by 5pm. Check in at Hotel.
Evening at Leisure.
You may take a stroll or walk around Mall Road on your own at leisure.
Mall Road remains active until 10PM.
Today we devote for site seeing around Shimla. You will be taken around places at Shimla.
.Jakhu Devi Temple
.Institute of Advanced Studies (Visit time- Apx 2.5 Hours)
.Tara Devi Temple & Vaishno Temple (Shogi)- at the same place
After a lazy Breakfast, you may check out of the hotel and depart for Chandigarh.
Arrive your city by evening.
· All taxes, toll, parking and Driver reward.
· Accommodation on Double Sharing basis 3Star/4 Star Hotels.
· All transfers and site seeing at Manali and Shimla (2.5 Days at Manali & 1.5 Day full at Shimla)
· Entire transportation as per the itinerary
· Daily Breakfast & Dinner
· Honeymoon Inclusions
· Complimentary Bed tea & Fruit Basket.
· Anything not mentioned in “General Inclusions”
· Porter, Laundry, skiing, horse riding etc.
· Beverages & alcohol or any other item not specified in the section above.
· Guide & Entry fee during sightseeing, Camel/Horse/Elephant/boat ride.
· Tickets to any events or show.
Gulaba/Rohtang route site seeing is possible and feasible only if the road is not blocked. In case the road is closed due to local authority, we may only take you up to the point permitted.