Himachal; one of the most loved tourist destination in India- A place which is worth a visit throughout the year. The weather and landscape offers a different experience each time you visit these beutiful destinations. Shimla Tours Packages includes a tour to the Queen of Hills, Shimla where tourist can feel the chilly winters and enjoy the adventures of skiing. Manali, situated in the Kullu valley which offers great escapades like river rafting and visit to historical wonders like Gompas and Buddhist monasteries is included in Manali Tours. From mountaineering adventures, get the real feel of the city with Shimla & Manali Tour Package offering a visit to Chandigarh, a planned city which boasts of beautiful and manicured gardens is a real delight to the tourists.
Arrive Delhi Airport/Railway Station & Transfer by road to Shimla (343kms/8 hrs) former summer capital of British India & now a capital ofHimachal Pradesh, set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas, Arrive & check in the Hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure, Night stay in Shimla.
In the morning visit the Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica ofnature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hours drive from Shimla and a very popular ski resort during the winter months. Later take a walking tour of Shimla &, visit the Jakhoo hills which, offers panoramic vies of the Shimla town, Vice-regal lodge Mall road, Night stay at Shimla.
Morning drive to Manali (285 kms / 7 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 metres. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually closein on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved outof primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Arrive & check in the hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure Night stay in Manali.
Morning proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali covering the 450 years oldtemple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent wood carving, TibetanMonastery and a handicraft center. Rest of the day at leisure OR Enjoy walk to nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for hot sulphur springs. Nightstay in Manali.
Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. A place not to be missed is Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions). Rest ofthe day is at leisure OR take a stroll down the Mall road, Night stay at Manali.
Morning check out from the Hotel & transfer by road to Chandigarh (276kms/7-8 hrs). Enroute visit Kullu valley, celebrated as the valley of Gods. Arrive & transfer to hotel .Evening is at leisure, Night stay at Chandigarh.
Morning check out from the Hotel & transfer by road to Delhi (256 kms/5 – 6hrs) to board the flight for onward destination
- 6 night”s accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily breakfast at all places
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi by
- AC Indica incase of 2 pax traveling in budget and standard category of package
- AC Indigo incase of 2 pax traveling in deluxe category of package
- Ac Innova incase of 4 pax traveling in all category package
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car as mentioned above
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare/ trainfare
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Anyother item not specified in cost includes
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.