213, Pandav Nagar, New Delhi - 110091

Already a member?

Forgot password?

Don't have an account?


Extra Delights:

White Water Rafting- Most packages or travelers skip Rafting.
This Rafting route is the site of the shooting of movies like Kriss and Tarzan.
It’s an entirely a different experience, which we would like to offer you as a token of “Gratitude”.

The tour package has been customized in such a way that Maximum time has been offered to you on Hill-stations and you are able to escape the heat. During your 1,500km of journey- almost 1000 km will be on beautiful hills.

News for your Travel:

Keep at-least a Jacket handy for Manali and Rohtang as the weather could drastically change anytime- especially at Rohtang.
It could be cold and dry and your lips and face could be chapped even before you realize it. Though pretty tiny stuff, yet it’s important that you have a cold cream handy.

Cost Includes

Transport by A.C vehicle as per the size of your group. Hotel accommodation on sharing basis. Road taxes,Toll taxes & Parking fee. Driver Reward.
Bed Tea & Breakfast upto 9 AM and Dinner between 8PM to 10PM at the hotels checked in during the tour with standard buffet menu offered by the hotel. Any expenses on food other than Bed Tea, BF and Dinner at Hotel will not be included.

Cost Excludes

Guide & Entry fee during sightseeing Boating Horse ride etc. Portages, Laundry, Food, Tips, Liquor exp. Any other items not specified in the section “Cost Includes”. Expenses on Food during your journey and Lunch.

**To confirm booking- An advance of 60% is required. Remaining 40%, a week before the Tour resumes.



Night Halt


Pick up from Airport, or a designated pickup point and – Proceed towards Shimla

Dinner/ ONS@ Shimla


After breakfast, visit Mall Road, Shimla Ridge, Annadale, Glenn,Prospect Hill (Kamna Devi) & State Musuem Library.

Dinner/ONS@ Shimla


After breakfast proceed to Manali ( 270 kms. / 10 hrs.) Pass by Beas River, Sutlej river, Kullu valley. Reach Manali in the evening. Depending upon the timing, take a Stroll of Mall Road

Dinner/ONS@ Manali


After Breakfast- Enjoy unimaginable drive towards Rohtang Pass Snow point at an altitude of 3,980 mts via Solang Valley.  Rohtang Pass is 51 kms. away from Manali. Evening return to Manali. Visit the ancient temples like Vashistha Temple, Hidimba Temple & Old Manali.

Dinner/ONS@ Manali


  After Breakfast at Manali Hotel-
Head back towards Delhi by 9AM (Over Night Stay at Hotel in Delhi)
If the guests are willing to spend more time at Manali, we can offer it as complimentary token from our end. Guests may take a local Sight Seeing of the places on their own till 11:00AM.
OR We can offer a White Water Rafting @ Kullu with proper gear and guide absolutely Free of any Charge. Total Time (4 Hours).
Post Rafting- Head straight towards Chandigarh.

Over- night Drive to Delhi/ On Arrival Check in at the Hotel


 Check in at the Hotel in Chandigarh- Breakfast at Hotel-Leave for Delhi
A drop will be provided to the Airport or the pickup point

 Tour Terminates post a Drop 

WhatsApp chat